As Director and the leading sales agent at Ray White Ascot, Damon Warat has dedicated over half his life to becoming an award-winning figure in real estate.
With a career spanning 20 years and a myriad of achievements to his name, Damon is one of the hardest working agents in the industry and a strong leader whose positivity, enthusiasm and down to earth approach guides those around him.
An open and honest communicator with invaluable experience and local knowledge, Damon strives to provide the best customer service experience and create a sales program to maximise his seller’s sale price.
Having proven himself in the Ascot marketplace and surrounding suburbs, Damon has achieved exceptional results in local property, prestigious homes and small lot developments, which have all contributed to his goal to become the most dominant local agent in the marketplace.
An avid boxer and strong supporter of his local community, Damon is a major sponsor of professional boxer, Jake Wyllie . As Director and lead agent at Ray White Ascot, Damon is a major sponsor of Brothers Rugby Club and has spoken at his former school, Brisbane Grammar.
Having been a salesperson at Ray White Ascot for 19 years, Damon chose to lead this agency due to its professional reputation, high-level of training and dominance in the marketplace. A proud agent, Damon will continue his hard work and dedication to real estate and always strive to achieve the best results.
- 2023/2024 - Elite Performer
- 2023/2024 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Ascot
- 2023/2024 - Sales Person of the Year Finalist
- 2022/2023 - Top 10 Principals - Settled Commission - No. 3
- 2022/2023 - Chairman's Elite
- 2022/2023 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Ascot
- 2021/2022 - No. 4 Queensland Principal Settled Commission
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Ascot
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2021 - Top 20 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 14 And 26 earlier awards