With a career spanning 17 years and a myriad of achievements to his name, Damon Warat has dedicated over half his life to becoming an award-winning agent.
Renowned for his friendly personality, positivity, enthusiasm and down to earth approach, Damon is one of the hardest working agents in the industry and always determined to achieve his clients the best result.
An open and honest communicator with invaluable experience and local knowledge, Damon strives to provide the best customer service experience and create a sales program to maximise his seller’s sale price.
Having proven himself in the Ascot marketplace and surrounding suburbs, Damon has achieved exceptional results in local property, prestigious homes and small lot developments, which have all contributed to his goal to become the most dominant local agent in the marketplace.
An avid boxer and strong supporter of his local community, Damon is a major sponsor of the Banging Benny Kite ANBF Australasian Championship. As a lead agent at Ray White Ascot, Damon also supports the Brothers Rugby Club and has spoken at his former school, Brisbane Grammar.
Having been a salesperson at Ray White Ascot for 17 years, Damon chose this agency due to its professional reputation, high-level of training and dominance in the marketplace. A proud agent, Damon will continue his hard work and dedication to real estate and always strive to achieve the best results.
• Ray White Ascot's #1 Salesperson
• The A List #1 Salesperson 2014 (out of 18000 agents)
• Winner Ray White Individual Salesperson of the Year 2014-2015
• #1 Referring Salesperson for Volume of Loans 2014-2015
• Winner Ray White Excellence in Print Marketing 2014-2015
• Top 5 Performers Settled Commission 2014 -2017
• Ray White Australia ‘Cadet of Year’ Winner 2005
• Highest land sale ever on Hamilton Hill - $5,800 000
• Highest land sale ever in Ascot - $3,200,000
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019 - $8 million in settled commission in their career
- 2018 - $7 million in settled commission in their career
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Top Performers Settled Commission - No. 5
- 2017/2018 - 15 Year Service Award
- 2017/2018 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 11
- 2017 - $6 million in settled commission in their career And 15 earlier awards