TRUSTEES' SALE - SEIZE THE POTENTIAL - 923m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This highset pre-1945 Queenslander with a north-south alignment provides the astute buyer with plenty of potential and all the period features of wide pine flooring, arched lounge, dining rooms and internal VJ walls, all of which is conveniently located to the CBD, train, bus and in the Windsor State School Catchment.
- 923m2 block Current zoning (Low Density) one lot
- Potential Development Opportunities (Subject to Council Approval)
- A 20m frontage (approx)
- An easy walk to Windsor State School
- Handy to Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital
- Nearby to cafes, restaurants and shops
- Walk to the bus or train and be in the city in 10 minutes, less than 4klm to Queen St
The current home features:
- Three double-sized bedrooms
- Neat and tidy kitchen and bathroom
- French doors lead to L-shaped covered front verandah
- Gas stove and HWS
- Picture rails
- Ceiling roses and ornate lighting
- High ceilings
- Fully fenced block
- Concreted area underneath
- Room for a car underneath
Under instructions from the trustees for sale to sell at auction.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.