Location & Lifestyle with Dual Living on 840m²
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Auction On Site 20th May 2017, 1:00 PM
Upon entering you are completely immersed in an ambient tranquility evoking a sense of calm and peace. An abundance of original detail adds to the charm including polished timber floors, VJ walls, and high ceilings.
This well-zoned abode offers extremely comfortable accommodation and provides flexibility to cater for the growing family into the future. Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms, the master with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. While downstairs reveals another two bedrooms and study, one with a walk-in robe. Downstairs also comprises of a third bathroom and an additional living and dining area. Both levels offer a contemporary style kitchen that fuse modern convenience complete with a breakfast bar that offers excellent practicality. Both spaces can be easily locked off and both have separate entries, allowing you the versatility to utilize as a guest suite, granny flat or rent out and receive a second income.
Living in Wavell Heights provides lifestyle advantages often sought after, including close proximity to multiple entertainment precincts, easy access to the CBD, airport and Gateway plus major shopping centres and local schools all close by. With nothing more to do, you can simply relax and enjoy all the benefits of this outstanding, tightly held location or capitalise on the allotments potential for further development.
- Flexibility for a growing family or dual living options perfect for a second income
- Both levels can be locked off from each other & features separate entries
- Neat & tidy modern kitchens both with quality appliances + gas top cooking
- Open plan living & dining on both levels with multiple entertainment options
- Ducted air-con + easy care wooden floors throughout & a neutral colour scheme
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens, car accommodation for three vehicles
- Dual street access from Eliza Lane
Contact Dwight today for further information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.