Entry Level Buying on 607m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Auction, Wed 28th March, 6:00pm at Ray White Ascot
1/138 Racecourse Road, Ascot
Enjoying a spacious corner position in a quiet and convenient locale, this updated post-war home on 607m2 will impress with its immaculate presentation and low maintenance design.
Showcasing polished timber flooring and decorative cornicing, step inside this single level house which features a combined living and dining area with added study nook.
Sleek and functional, the kitchen boasts white and glass cabinetry, black benchtops and freestanding stove and oven.
Privately positioned with only two neighbouring properties, this secure and fully fenced home also enjoys a front and rear deck, generously sized backyard, which presents plenty of room for children and pets to play.
- 3 bedrooms (2 with built-in robes)
- Renovated bathroom and kitchen
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Separate toilet and laundry room
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Fully fenced
- Currently tenanted until 19th November 2018 for $400 per week
- Rates are $614.51 per quarter
- Approximately 40.5m x 15.3m - lot dimensions
- Wavell Heights side of Virginia
Located in Virginia, close to local parks and bus stops, here you are also nearby to Virginia train station, quality schools and the newly redeveloped Westfield Chermside for all your shopping needs.
Interstate investor requires sale. Be quick to inspect !
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.