Charming Californian Bungalow in Nundah: An Inner-City Oasis
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nestled in a quiet, tree-lined street in one of Nundah's most sought after positions, this Californian-style bungalow features a unique blend of old-world charm and modern amenity.
Offered for the first time to the market in 11 years, the single-level property provides endless opportunities to renovate, raise or simply capitalise on one of Brisbane's fastest growing suburbs.
The owners have lovingly designed each area of the property to enhance peace and tranquillity. From the easy flow from indoors and out, to the stunning tropical gardens and surrounding entertaining areas - this home has a stylish yet relaxed character that is difficult to replicate.
This home is a must to inspect if you are seeking an Inner-City lifestyle in a highly-coveted community. With unlimited opportunities to remodel to the needs of your family, this property is sure to appeal to buyers across all levels.
This is a must to inspect to appreciate exactly what is on offer here. Contact Leigh Kortlang to arrange a private viewing before the property goes to auction on 2nd December at 10am onsite.
19 Oxford Street, Nundah features;
• 607m2 of elevated land positioned in amongst some of Nundah's finest homes
• Opportunity to raise and enjoy uninterrupted views of Brisbane's CBD
• Nundah State School catchment
• 15.2m street frontage
• Multiple living/ and or dining areas
• Pool house/ third bedroom with shower
• Large covered external entertaining area
• Magnesium mineral plunge pool with North-facing deck
• Lush tropical gardens with lawn space and pond
• Modern bathroom
• Wooden floorboards throughout
• Original features include ornate plaster cornices, original leadlight windows, casement windows
• 3000L water tank
• External laundry
• Close to Nundah Village, Woolworths, local restaurants, and surrounding amenity
• Easy access to bus transport and Nundah train station
• Short drive to major arterial roads and Airport Link
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.