A Gracious Colonial on 1214m² in sought after Peary Street
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
On one of Northgate's most highly sought after streets & surrounded by other beautiful Colonials this classic 1915 circa sits on an almost irreplaceable gently sloping 1214sqm block. The property has been meticulously maintained & boasts original period features such as, French Doors, original leadlight, polished timber floorboards, ornate fretwork & soaring ceilings.
Perfect for the growing family three of the four bedrooms open through French doors onto a spacious wrap around veranda. The formal lounge & dining complete with marble fireplace & a chandelier create a sense of an elegant bygone era. Kitchen & family room are at the back of the house over looking the expansive back yard & open out onto a huge indoor outdoor veranda with expansive outlook, ideal for entertaining & casual living.
The home seamlessly brings country old world charm & modern living together. Boarded by perfectly manicured lawns & gardens including a sizeable veggie patch, your family will enjoy the space but also living only 8km from Brisbane city.
This home is rich not just in character, but also convenience, all within easy reach to Private & public schools, shopping hubs, train & bus transport & short drive to Brisbane airport.
- Manicured garden & lawns with veggie patch
- 18,000 litres of water tank storage.
- Separate carport for boat or caravan with power & light.
- Large secure concreted storage & workshop area under the house
- Timber floorboards & high ceilings
- Ornate fretwork & original working marble fireplace
- French Doors with leadlights
- Remote controlled blinds on rear deck.
- Parking for up to 4 cars
- Crimsafe security screens
- Double garage
- Sheltered carport big enough for a boat or caravan
- Solar Panels
- 18,000L Water Tanks
- Close to schools, train stations and local shopping centres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.