Auction this Saturday 2pm Potential-Packed Queenslander on 806m² NE Land
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
In a prominent corner position with an elevated aspect, this northeast facing Queenslander occupies a substantial 806 sqm corner block with dual street frontage. Built circa 1920s, the home features a spacious, single level layout with traditional character features, high ceilings and a breezy front verandah also adding plenty of appeal.
Well maintained both inside and out, the property presents an exciting opportunity to capitalise on its blue chip land parcel and popular family address. There is versatile potential to update with your own personal styling or completely transform the home with new contemporary architecture that focuses on an effortless connection to the sun-filled garden.
Offering exceptional convenience to everyday lifestyle needs, the property is a short walk to Northgate Train Station and just moments from Nundah Village plus Chermside and Toombul shopping centres. Easily accessible to schools and major arterials, this property ticks all the boxes for those wanting to make their mark in an increasingly sought-after address.
- Wide fronted, fully fenced near level block
- Lounge & dining room opens to verandah
- 3 bedrooms + sleepout or study
- Polished timber floors, r/c air conditioning
- Under house area with workshop / parking
- Large gas kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- Private rear undercover patio / barbeque area
- 2 separate carports + room to park under house
- 2 bathrooms, one is oversized with a spa bath
- Plenty of street appeal, short walk to shops/cafes
- Development Potential
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.