Sanctuary in a Premium Parkside Position
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Enjoying a prized cul-de-sac position, this is one of a select number of homes in a tightly held pocket of Kalinga. There is a lot more here than originally meets the eye, be surprised by the size of this well-appointed home perfect for family living.
Upstairs living includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a home office & lounge room. The fourth bedroom and another bathroom are on the ground level, great for the in-laws or guests.
The open living floor plan of the lower level ensures space; light and airiness are all on offer, while walls of glass and cleverly positioned windows take full advantage of a sun drenched rear east-facing aspect and cooling breezes.
There is a modern kitchen with attached dinning & a clear view to the back garden, great for young families. The design aesthetic is on trend with a soothing grey and white colour palette, high ceilings & timber flooring.
All this is set on a low maintenance 405m2 block, nothing to do but move in & enjoy the weekends with the family. If that's not enough then the location should win your heart only 50m away to grab a fresh coffee, Close to schools (EJ catchment), transport, cafes, shops and only 8k to the City.
The beautiful Kalinga Park with its endless walking & cycling tracks, dog parks and playgrounds are literary at your doorstep.
- Separate living spaces
- Modern kitchen with breakfast-bar seating and stainless steel appliances
- Casual living zones flowing onto outdoor area
- Alfresco covered entertaining overlooking fully fenced private sunny backyard with plenty of room for a pool if desired
- Master with ensuite and French doors opening onto a private deck
- Three bedrooms upstairs all with built-ins
- Downstairs is a fourth bedroom or guest room and another bathroom
- Separate study with custom built-in desk and wall cupboards
- Garage with storage plus additional parking for another car on site
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.