Rare offering of charming Queenslander, fully restored by master craftsman
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Auction - Saturday 16th Dec at 3:00pm, On Site
Situated in the Indooroopilly primary school catchment area and a short drive to the bustling restaurants/cafes and Indooroopilly shopping centre strip of Indooroopilly, this fully renovated quality home awaits a new family.
This family friendly generously proportioned residence is positioned on a blue-chip allotment on one of Indooroopilly's quiet tree line streets. This home offers the ultimate renovated Queenslander lifestyle, perfect for family living & entertaining.
Featuring three spacious bedrooms, three generous sized bathrooms and multiple living areas with great use of space throughout, this home is perfect for the modern-day family. The three bedrooms, living room & gourmet open plan kitchen are all on the same top level.
The spacious gourmet kitchen boasts excellent functionality and is complete with sleek cabinetry and quality stainless steel appliances including oven & dishwasher. With a stunning functioning fire place and beautiful polished timber floors add an element of warmth. Including a private entertaining deck which overlooks the secluded backyard with access to kitchen area to entertain your guests.
This is an opportunity for a variety of buyers: move in immediately or rent for investment into one more of the prestigious family homes that are filling this sought-after suburb.
Close to schools, shops, public transport, Reputable schools like St Peters and Indooroopilly State High school are a short walk through quiet streets. Indooroopilly train station and shopping town are also conveniently located within walking distance.
At a glance:
• Main bedroom with luxurious ensuite
• Two bedrooms with ensuites
• 4 bedrooms / study, all one level
• 3 generous bathrooms
• Open plan living throughout
• Expansive entertainer's kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances and gas cook top & stone bench top
• Spacious rear verandah & lush grounds
• Surrounded by Indooroopilly's finest homes
• Indooroopilly State School Catchment
• Within minutes to Indooroopilly golf course
• Large secure storage area under the house
• Double garage
• Your new home is also within 5 minutes walk of the train station taking you to the CBD in just 15 minutes.
• Indooroopilly State High & Primary School catchment
• Train Station - 800m walk
• Bus Stop to UQ - 100m walk
• 5kms away from the CBD
If you're looking for a classic family home where you can live and entertain in a stylish and relaxed atmosphere, then this property is for you.
Disclaimer - We have made our best endeavours to provide accurate information. We accept no responsibility for any errors or admissions. Buyers are encouraged to do their own research.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.