Post War Home on 610m²
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This charming single level family home presents exceptional value in the highly sought after suburb of Hendra. Completely remove and build new (subject to BCC approval) or move in and start planning your own unique renovation. Properties like these don't last long on the market and will be sold on or before auction day. Whatever the outcome, one thing will be certain; the new owners of this property will be truly happy in this highly sought after location.
Whether you decide to raise and extend, or keep the house in its current condition, there are no limitations here as to how you can utilise the ample land size this property offers. The open-plan floor plan is both functional and family friendly, offering a variety of living spaces. Situated in the heart of Hendra and within walking distances to local schools, cafes and public transport - this home offers easy living in a highly coveted pocket of the Inner-North. Call to arrange a private viewing before this home goes to Auction on Saturday 26th May 2018 at 10am onsite.
- 610sqm of premier Hendra real estate
- Generous living proportions and light-filled bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes
- Large garden for pets and children
- Landscaped front and back gardens
- Ample space for a pool
- Close proximity to prestigious private / public schools - St Ritas, Clayfield College, St * Margaret's, Ascot State School and Our Lady Help of Christians
- 8km from the CBD
- Easy access to airports, major arterial roads and highways
- Short stroll to bus stop
- Short walk to local cafes - Saabi, The Tuckshop & Dandelion & Driftwood
- TC Beirne & Bannister Park are both within walking distance
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.