Architecturally Designed Modern Family Residence
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Finished to the highest of standards, this modern family home offers easy liveability in one of the Inner-North's most coveted communities. With a large sparkling pool, low maintenance indoor and outdoor areas, generous bedrooms and sprawling open-plan entertaining spaces across 407 sqm of land - this is a property that your family, relatives, and pets will love to call home.
Located in the heart of charming Hendra, and just 6km from Brisbane's CBD, the position of this home offers a unique combination of community and amenity. From popular coffee shops, grocery stores and florists, to beautiful parks and tree-lined streets, Hendra is a neighbourhood that continues to grow in popularity for couples, families, investors and retirees.
This is a rare opportunity to move into one of Inner-City Brisbane's most popular suburbs. Call Leigh Kortlang to arrange a private viewing at your convenience.
18 Harding Street, Hendra includes;
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and multiple indoor/ outdoor areas over two levels
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe. All additional bedrooms with built in robes, ducted air-conditioning.
- Open-plan living/ dining areas
- Large, contemporary kitchen with European appliances, stone benchtops and a Butler's pantry
- Large sparkling in-ground pool
- Private outdoor entertaining terrace
- Low maintenance gardens
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Spacious dual-car garage
- Ample storage
- Serviced by local popular cafes - Saabi, Dandelion & Driftwood and The Tuckshop
- Close by to local public and private schools (Our Lady Help of Christians, Hendra State, St Ritas & Clayfield College
- Short walk to local parks
- Short drive to the Inner-City Bypass, major arterial roads, Gateway Motorway & Sunshine Motorway
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.