Single Level Family Living: 604m² of Premier Real Estate
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
109 Pring Street, Hendra presents a truly unique offering to the Inner-North property market. Situated on large 604sqm land allotment, this property is one of Hendra's highly-coveted single level homes.
With modern appointments and luxurious finishes, the home features simple yet sleek design. From lofty floor to ceiling windows, to sky lights, to open-plan living areas that spill outdoors; the home has been designed to harness natural light and warmth.
The central living hub is the anchor-point of the house. With a large open-plan kitchen, living/ media room and a covered outdoor balcony that spills down onto the sparkling pool, this is a charming family home that will impress all. It is rare that a property so effortlessly fuses character, modern liveability, and thoughtful design yet 109 Pring Street does just that.
A must to inspect for any buyer seeking a premium family home in one of Brisbane's most sought-after locations. Contact Leigh Kortlang for your viewing today on 0400 434 244.
This property goes to Auction on 21st October at 1pm onsite.
109 Pring Street, Hendra features;
- 604sqm of prime Hendra real estate with a coveted North-Easterly aspect
- 290sqm of brand-new, single-level internal living space
- Large open plan kitchen with Miele appliances and stone bench-tops
- In-ground pool and outdoor entertaining area
- 19.5m street frontage
- Main suite with walk-in-robe, stone-fitted ensuite with his and hers' basins and tub
- Second bedroom with dual balcony access, walk-in-robe & ensuite. All three remaining bedrooms with built-ins, ducted air-conditioning, and ceiling fans.
- Stunning manicured gardens
- Wooden floorboards throughout
- Custom joinery and shelving units
- Large dual-desk study nook (that can be closed off)
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Ample storage
- Short walk to an abundance of local amenity including coffee shops, restaurants and convenience stores
- Walking distance to local schools (Our Lady Help of Christians & Hendra State School)
- Short drive to local private schools (St Margarets, St Ritas & Clayfield College)
- Easy access to major arterial roads (Airport Link, Kingsford Smith Drive & Gateway/ Pacific Motorways
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.