Architecturally Designed Modern Family Residence
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Finished to the highest of standards, this modern family home offers easy liveability in one of the Inner-North's most coveted communities. Situated on 407sqm and set over two levels, this home features generous and open proportions that harness natural light and cool Moreton Bay breezes. Built to maximise the relaxed Queensland lifestyle, this property features a variety of open-plan indoor and outdoor entertaining areas.
The rear covered entertaining deck is both private and functional, offering the perfect retreat for lazy weekends by the pool. A truly perfect family home situated in the heart of one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs, this property will appeal to buyers both local and interstate. Each and every detail throughout this home has been lovingly curated to produce a sense of comfort and modern liveability.
A must to inspect - the property will be going to auction on Saturday 14th October 1pm Onsite.
Contact Leigh Kortlang to arrange a private viewing today.
137 Manson Rd, Hendra features;
- 407 sqm of premier Hendra real estate just 6km from Brisbane's CBD
- Beautifully appointed and over-sized kitchen with Miele appliances, gas cooking, stone bench tops and walk-in-pantry
- Spacious, open plan lounge and dining that exudes sophistication
- Downstairs media room or separate study
- Flawless style throughout with highlight tiles, timber features and superb cabinetry
- Reverse cycle, multi-zoned, ducted air-conditioning
- Multiple living zones throughout the home
- Laundry chutes, ducted vacuum and intercom security
- Master bedroom retreat with large walk-in-robe and en-suite which exudes quality and luxury
- Generous double bedrooms with built in robes
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Ample storage throughout
- Sparkling in-ground pool and low maintenance outdoor area
- Covered rear entertaining deck
- Walking distance to local schools, cafes (The Tuckshop & Dandelion and Driftwood), walking and cycle paths and
- Short drive to local private schools- St Rita's, Clayfield College & St Margaret's
Easy access to local transport infrastructure and major arterial roads, Airport Link, Gateway & Sunshine Coast
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.