Renovated Apartment with River & City Views
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Auction On Site 23rd September 2017, 4:00PM
Be the envy of your family and friends during Brisbane's River Fire and New Years Eve fireworks in this impressive apartment that has 180 degree views spanning from the Gateway Bridge to the City and beyond to Mt Cootha. This spacious renovated apartment has one of the best internal designs and includes those unbeatable views from the lounge room, dining room and the kitchen along with ample storage space throughout. With a feeling more of a small home rather than an unit, features include:
- Modern kitchen with stone benches and Miele appliances
- Open plan lounge / dining with marble bench tops and 180 degree views of the Brisbane river and city
- Spacious bathroom with separate toilet
- Air-conditioning and timber floorboards
- Large internal laundry with rear access
- Ample storage space + lockable storeroom in garage.
Sitting perched on top of Hamilton Hill, this property must be SOLD on or before auction day.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.