This is the family home you have been waiting for
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Step inside this renovated Queenslander and you will instantly see and feel the quality that sets this home above the ordinary. Privately located on 910sqm in the Ascot State School catchment, this sprawling five bedroom home over two levels, offers the ease of inner city living designed for a variety of family sizes and ages.
Upon entry, the polished timber floors and high ceilings offer a sense of comfort as the home flows effortlessly out to wide verandahs capturing district views, autumn breezes and winter sun whilst overlooking the in-ground pool and large level backyard. The open plan kitchen is perfectly positioned at the rear of the home with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, built in bench seating and breakfast bar catering for any meal of the day.
The lower level offers three further bedrooms and second living area perfect as a children retreat. Completed by a separate laundry room and clothesline courtyard.
Just a few of the notable features of this home includes:
- Multiple formal and informal living and entertaining areas over two levels
- Built in outdoor kitchen servicing the alfresco patio and pool area
- Upper and lower decks capturing the beautiful breezes
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout (zoned)
- Solar heated pool + wading pool with water feature and outdoor shower
- Large private level backyard with children play fort
- Ample storage areas on the lower level
- Security system, built in surround-sound speakers in kitchen, BBQ area and TV room
- Double garage and additional off street car park
- Ascot State School catchment zone
Your family deserves this exceptional property.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.