Post war home brought back to life, enquire today!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Auction Onsite 7th October 2017, 2:00 pm.
It is with great care and detail that this home has been renovated and brought back to life, its position by the park makes this a perfect home for a family that wants to be centrally located.
Looking for something that is finished, yet offers so much potential to add further value? Than look no further, 18 Buhot Street provides a high level of comfort whilst providing you with endless opportunities to take advantage of its elevated position.
An excellent blend of old and new, this neat and tidy home is perfectly located with bike & walking tracks through Marchant Park to Westfield Chermside shops at your door. With bus stops at the corner and Geebung State School and St Kevin's just up the road, nothing is far away.
Contact Oliver on +61 431 708 697 to organise an inspection today!
- 3 bedroom home + a fully renovated granny flat with kitchenette
- Renovated kitchen
- Renovated bathrooms
- Living area & enclosed front verandah perfect for dining
- Brand new laundry
- Large spacious back yard
- 3 car parking plus extensive storage
- Air conditioning in living and two bedrooms
- Large 9 feet ceilings
- Located a stroll from Marchant Park bike & walking paths & off leash dog parks
- Close to Westfield Chermside shopping precinct
- Bus stop on the corner
- Geebung & Sunshine rail station moments away
- Walk to Geebung State School
Well located to Brisbane airports & Gateway arterial links to Gold & Sunshine coasts
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.