Owners instructions are to bring all offers…
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
We have been instructed to bring all offers, this townhouse must sell.
Over 40 years ago Allambee Court was architecturally designed for easy and spacious living. Townhouses with 4 bedrooms are almost impossible to find!
Spread over two levels with separate newly renovated kitchen, lounge/dining, front & back courtyards on the ground floor. While 4 private bedrooms (all with built-ins) are on the upper level. The main bedroom has a walk in robe and a stunning new ensuite and 3 of the bedrooms are air conditioned.
Meticulously maintained there are new carpets in all the bedrooms, hall & stairs. A feature wall in the dining creates an intimate space while still enjoying the open plan feel.
The large (8.7 x 4.6m) and very private east facing courtyard has plenty of room for an outside lounge & dining plus your own small garden. You will find this townhouse is very private and quiet with rear access from Brentwood Street also.
Just one of 10 townhouses built across 3,551 square meters of landscaped grounds this is a great alternative for anyone looking for a small home without the maintenance.
- north east facing aspect
- recently renovated separate kitchen & laundry
- generous east facing courtyard and secondary courtyard with rear access to the property
- master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- new carpet to stairs & in all bedrooms
- lock up single garage with storage space and internal access
- plus 2nd car accommodation in a covered carport
- security screens throughout
- close to Eagle Junction State School & Clayfield College
- within walking distance to both Clayfield & Eagle Junction Train Stations
- outgiongs approx $680 per quarter
- Sinking Fund Balance $67,500
- Brisbane City Council rates approx $160 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.