Renovate and Restore: A Unique Opportunity in Clayfield
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Presented to the market for the first time in 56 years, this 1920s home remains in its charming, original condition. Including highly-coveted, heritage features like soaring pressed metal ceilings, lead-light windows, and generous living/ dining areas - the bones of this property offer a rare opportunity to restore a character home rich with history.
Situated on a corner block in amongst some of Clayfield's finest homes, this enviable position offers Inner-City lifestyle in a quiet, family-orientated community. A short-walk to some of Brisbane's most esteemed private and public schools, and just 5km from Brisbane's CBD - Clayfield has remained a first-choice for Brisbane buyers for decades.
This property will provide an abundant future for any buyer - a must to inspect for anyone seeking a unique home in a prestige location.
Contact Leigh Kortlang on 0400 434 244 to arrange a private viewing before this home goes to auction on 9th December at 11am onsite.
42 Adelaide Street, Clayfield includes;
- 610sqm of North-Easterly positioned land
- An opportunity to restore the glory of an original character home
- Original features including pressed metal ceilings & lead-light windows
- Generous bedrooms & living spaces
- North-facing back-porch
- Manicured gardens & lawn space
- Dual car-port
- Large amounts of storage space
- Short walk to Clayfield College & Eagle Junction Primary School
- Serviced by an abundance of local amenity throughout Sandgate Road including restaurants, cafes, gyms, medical centres & convenience stores
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.