Engaging Family Abode on 728m² - Priced To Sell!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Behind its discreet street presence and leafy surrounds, encouraging extraordinary privacy, this engaging Queenslander abode introduces you to an haven in a world of its own, far removed from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Upon entering you are completely immersed in an ambient tranquility, evoking a sense of peace and relaxation. An abundance of exquisite details add to the charm of the home and include double height ceilings, polished timber floors, leadlight features, and the open plan design encourages the relationship between indoor and outdoor living and establishes a direct connection with the natural surrounds. The spacious gourmet kitchen overlooks the free-flowing living, dining and outside area and is wonderfully well appointed. There is an abundance of cabinetry and a breakfast bar creates a great central hub for casual dining.
Large glass doors open from the dining area and provide an immediate connection with outside. This area will see you entertaining family and friends all year round, all while keeping an eye on the kids playing in the in-ground pool. Three of the five generous sized bedrooms feature on the top level, including the master suite that is complete with stylish ensuite and private access to the front deck. An internal staircase leads you to the second level of living and comprises of a large office area, two bedrooms both with built-in robes and a third bathroom.
As a further testament to the thought invested, a host of additional features include air-conditioning, a formal lounge and additional study or library, an abundance of allocated storage areas, expertly landscaped gardens, fully fenced surrounds, and accommodation for two vehicles. This family home offers you the luxury of moving in and enjoying the lifestyle that it offers - Your personal inspection is a must to truly appreciate what is on offer here.
- Adored traditional features throughout with expansive floor plan
- Open plan living & dining areas with private entertainment areas
- Formal living area + large study / library & additional study downstairs
- Air-conditioning, Vacuum maid, Solar hot water, 17 Solar panels on the roof
- Striking kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances & ample storage
- Large fully fenced, landscaped backyard with sparkling in-ground pool
- 2 car garage with secure storage area + family size laundry
- Eagle Junction State School Catchment + walking distance to private colleges
- Close to transport, shopping, parkland & the airport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.