The best valued opportunity in Clayfield!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in one of Clayfield's most desirable tree lined streets, this North aspect two storey home could be just what you're looking for. Character filled with modern additions; as soon as you walk through the front door you will be impressed with what's on offer.
The front veranda has been closed in for extra privacy, the installation of plantation blinds not only complements the facade of the home but also offers warmth and convenience. As you walk through the formal living area you will no doubt envision entertaining guests, the polished timber flooring and high ceiling truly make this a special room. Continue walking out through to the kitchen and dining area, the open layout really maximising the feeling of space. The addition of an outside entertainment area adds further value to this home, enjoy the indoor/outdoor living.
This home has three bedrooms upstairs with a downstairs bedroom and ensuite, perfect for a teenagers retreat with private courtyard access. With multiple living areas both upstairs and downstairs, you will never feel on top of each other living here. Plenty of space for the relatives as well when visiting with a large multi-purpose room to cater for those extra family needs. This low maintenance home welcomes your inspection, contact Oliver on 0431 708 697 to arrange a viewing today.
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- 3 bathrooms, two upstairs and one downstairs
- Rental appraisal $780-$840 per week
- Split system air-conditioning in bedrooms and throughout
- Home office
- Formal and informal living areas upstairs/downstairs
- Kitchen boasting open plan living
- Separate dining area
- Large deck for entertaining
- Private courtyard access servicing downstairs room entry
- North facing aspect, low maintenance home
- 8 panel solar PV installed 2kw SMA
- Eagle Junction State School catchment
- Next to Kalinga Park with a children's playground at the end of the cul-de-sac.
- Less than 8k from Airport, within 10 km of Brisbane CBD
- 8 minute walk to Eagle Junction Train Station
- 10 minute walk to either Toombul Train Station or Toombul Bus Interchange
Sports & exercise opportunities aplenty with Kalinga Park, Shaw Park & Toombul Indoor Sports complex all within walking distance. Plenty of bicycling pathways with easy access to the Kedron Brook Cycleway.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.