Expansive Queenslander in Prestigious Ascot Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Auction On Site Saturday 2nd December 2017 at 1:00pm
Perched on a blue chip 1,012m2 parcel of land in one of Ascot's most desirable streets, 33 Sutherland Avenue is offered to the market for the first time in over a generation. Nestled in a leafy street within walking distance to all that Ascot has to offer, and surrounded by some of the suburb's most magnificent homes, the location of this property cannot be overstated. Expansive and filled with an abundance of living spaces, 33 Sutherland Avenue is ideal for the established family. Astute buyers seeking a character-filled home which is perfectly comfortable as is, but with unlimited scope to expand, renovate, and add value for years to come, should look no further.
Entering via the charming portico, you are greeted by the three generously sized bedrooms on offer. A spacious sunroom is accessible from each of the bedrooms, and overlooks the garden and paved courtyard, which is ringed by established trees for additional privacy. The central living space offers character features such as soaring ceilings, VJ walls, traditional archway fretwork plus a decorative fireplace. Adjoining this room is an additional lounge with access to the front verandah, and a study space.
At the rear of the home is a large, practical kitchen which is ideally sized and positioned for updates and expansion. The true selling point of this home is the immense potential; in largely original condition as is, a thoughtful renovation would bring it up to the standard of its esteemed neighbours. Build in underneath to create additional bedrooms and living spaces to accommodate the extended family or guests.
The lifestyle on offer at 33 Sutherland Avenue is truly unique. Walking distance to the Racecourse Road Precinct, and a short drive to some of Brisbane's most prestigious private schools, this is the ideal home in which to raise a family. It is unusual for a home of such substance and position to become available and, as such, is sure to be immensely popular; be sure to inspect this weekend.
- Three spacious bedrooms upstairs with additional bedroom downstairs and sleep out
- Massive 1,012m2 block in the heart of Ascot;
- Two car accommodation at the rear of the block;
- Large kitchen, ripe for renovations and abutted by a separate laundry;
- Downstairs bedroom and bathroom offers teenage retreat or guest area;
- Large study area and three lounge areas;
- Ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning throughout;
- Surrounded by prestigious homes and within walking distance to the Racecourse Road Precinct;
- Ascot State School & Aviation High catchment areas, with easy access to St Margaret's Anglican Girl's School, Nudgee College, and Clayfield College.
** This property is being sold by auction therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for the website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.