Contemporary Living in a Prime Location
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Impressive from the outset, this exquisite home spans two superb levels and outshines its peers in presence and position, and the cutting edge interior speaks volumes.
Once through the front door and foyer area you soon realise why this home exemplifies the very pinnacle of ultra-chic living. The seriously stylish interior opens up to a spectacular open plan layout to reveal dramatic architectural design elements incorporating high specification finishes. The spacious gourmet kitchen overlooks the free-flowing living, dining and outside area and is wonderfully well appointed. Glass stacker doors slide open from the living area and provide an immediate connection with outside. This area will see you entertaining family and friends on your tiled patio area all year round with a resort style pool backdrop.
The internal polished timber staircase leads you to the second level of living comprised of four bedrooms (all with built-in robes), including an exclusive parent's suite with large private balcony, custom built walk-in robe and an impressive ensuite featuring twin vanities, luxurious double walk-in shower and spa bath.
You are located in a family friendly neighborhood, opposite Oriel Park, close to boutiques, cafes and restaurants, and you are within the Ascot State School catchment. On such a rare occasion does a home with this much style become available - This is a must to inspect!
- Private, low maintenance bespoke family residence
- Fluid floor plan over two levels with plenty of room to move
- 3m ceilings provide an abundance of light and space
- Additional living area upstairs to ensure family harmony
- Sparkling resort style pool & private entertainment area
- Lavish parent's suite with spa bath & large private balcony
- Central kitchen with double Miele ovens, stone benches & walk-in pantry
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, timber & tile flooring + quality carpets
- Large built-in laundry & ample dedicated storage areas
- Automatic double car garage and easy care landscaped gardens
- Close to shops, restaurants, cafes, transport & opposite Oriel Park
- Prime location within the Ascot State School catchment area
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.