Timeless elegance in Ascot heartland
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Tranquilly set back from the road, Linstarfield so named for horses held by the original owners, is an historic home of understated grace and timeless elegance. Circa 1937, this handsome two storey cavity brick home, designed by Architect Eric Trewernethis offers a beautifully presented blend of the character of yesteryear and modern convenience.
A wonderful place to create your own family's history and blessed with generous proportions, there is an understated emphasis throughout of a family lifestyle filled with entertaining and comfort.
- Period details; plaster ceilings, fireplaces, arched windows, rich timber floors and staircase
- Formal separate dining and lounge with fireplace and light filled conservatory
- Miele appointed kitchen where white and stainless steel combine providing practicality and style with adjoining Breakfast/dining nook
- In-ground pool with private paved courtyard
- Three genuine large bedrooms, the master with ensuite, walk-in-robe, fireplace and lovely bay windows to invoke a peaceful and relaxed setting
- Huge loft area perfect as a teenagers retreat, home office or even an art studio
- Study, family room and converted garage (currently used as a gym area)
- Private 931m2 allotment
Firmly ensconced in the real heartland of prestigious Ascot, this property represents exactly what makes this area so coveted by locals and admired by outsiders. Within close proximity to Ascot Village, the Racecourses, CBD, Airport and the latest tunnel and transportation infrastructure this position is beyond compare.
Flawlessly combining the sophistication and history of a bygone era with every modern convenience this elegant family home works perfectly on every level. It has space, light, the special charm of a bygone time, comfort and somehow, that indefinable something that makes you feel at home, from the moment you walk in.
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.