Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Large Family Entertainer on 711m²!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Auction, Saturday 12th May at 10:00am On Site
This family friendly renovated colonial residence is positioned on a large 711m2 blue chip allotment in a perfect central location right next door to Wilston village.
This home offers the ultimate in Queensland lifestyle, perfect for living and entertaining.
This spacious family home benefits a multitude of living zones spread over two functional levels. This property can accommodate any sized family and has soaring ceilings throughout.
At a Glance:
- Master bedroom with high ceilings, custom made built in robe and private ensuite
- Secondary bathroom with bathtub
- Second and third bedroom located upstairs both with built in robes
- Two additional bedrooms downstairs which includes a modern bathroom perfect for a nanny or for teenagers
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel dishwasher and fridge
- Kitchen with trendy designer pre-cast concrete benchtops
- Kitchen flows onto a large entertaining veranda with built in BBQ, bar fridge, window shutters to suit weather all year round
- Downstairs entertainment area with built in storage and a bar fridge perfect for those growing teenagers
- The Rolls Royce' of laundries with ample built in storage, bench tops and cupboards
- Room for a pool
- Fully ducted air-conditioning through out
- Fully fenced child friendly yard
- Remote controlled garage (two x side by side)
- Home security system
- Downstairs rumpus room + TV and inbuilt audio
- Large garage
- Further development potential/options available contact Damon to discuss.
With public transport at your doorstep, City, Hospital, Clem7 and airport link, schools and shops this home will suit many. An inspection will impress.
Disclaimer - We have made our best endeavours to provide accurate information. We accept no responsibility for any errors or admissions. Buyers are encouraged to do their own research.
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
711m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.