Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Cutting Edge and Luxury Beyond Compare
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Auction, Saturday 30th June 2018 at 1:00pm On Site
A spectacular fusion of architectural and interior design, this 4 bedroom Red Hill family home has been passionately and architecturally renovated with a commitment to quality, luxurious appointments and exceptional presentation to provide generous modern proportions and family functionality.
This home enjoys a multitude of living zones with an intimate relationship between indoor and outdoor living with a gourmet open plan kitchen spilling onto an oversized private alfresco cabana/entertaining area overlooking the sparkling pool and lush landscaped gardens.
The master suite feels like you've checked into a luxury hotel with an abundance of space from glam style walk in robe fit for a king and queen to the sparkling ensuite with dual basin and stone finishes.
On first impressions, this is a home that will exceed your expectations with its intelligent use of luxury finishes, space, excellent zoning and family harmony.
• Master crafted renovation build
• Deluxe designer kitchen with a huge island marble bench, marble benches, walk-through butler's pantry including dual ovens (self-cleaning)
• Sparkling lap pool
• Wine Cellar
• Outdoor kitchen + bench + cupboard space
• Intercom & Keyless entry
• High end wool carpet
• Flat usable grass area for kids
• Timber floors and polished concrete floors
• Multiple voids allowing huge amount of natural light
• High end/premium fittings and fixtures
• Vast living room on each level, provides separate areas for parents and kids
• Large swimming pool and easy care landscaped gardens with plenty of space for kids to play
• Daikin ducted air conditioning (controlled via mobile phone) and ceiling fans
• Open plan throughout
• Family-sized laundry with ample storage
• Contact agent for floor plan
If you have been searching for the ultimate in luxury and lifestyle with no work required, and you will only accept the absolute pinnacle of quality, then this is the home for you.
Disclaimer - We have made our best endeavours to provide accurate information. We accept no responsibility for any errors or admissions. Buyers are encouraged to do their own research.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
506m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.