Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Post-War Bungalow on 572m² just moments from Melrose Park
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in the heart of peaceful, leafy Kalinga, within walking distance to public transport and local schools, this immaculately presented and charming 1950's home offers easy living in one of Brisbane's most sought-after suburbs.
Close to expansive park lands, cafes, restaurants and other retailers - Kalinga is well loved by its residents.
With ample living space and generous outdoor areas, the open-plan layout is both functional and family friendly, and the existing home will suit working couples and growing or established families alike. Original features such as polished timber floorboards, ornamental plaster cornices and the terracotta tile roof add a sense of warmth and charm.
Whether you decide to keep the house in its current condition, renovate to your personal taste, or plan to completely remove and build new (subject to BCC approval), there are no limitations as to how you can utilise the ample land this property offers.
Properties like these don't last long on the market, and this home will be sold on, or before, auction day. Whatever the outcome, one thing is certain; the new owners of this property will be truly happy in this highly sought after location.
Inspect today at a time of your convenience or be sure to attend one of our weekly open homes.
This property goes to Auction on Saturday 3rd February at 10.00am. For any questions or to arrange an inspection, please contact Leigh Kortlang on 0400 434 244.
11 Clark Street, Kalinga features;
- 572m2 of land in the peaceful, leafy pocket of Kalinga
- Open the doors and stroll down to Melrose Park, the sprawling Kalinga Park, or Kedron Brook bike-way
- Eagle Junction State School catchment area
- A flexible, functional floor-plan that will suit families of all sizes
- Internal built-in laundry
- Polished timber floorboards, ornamental plaster cornices, and terracotta tile roof
- Ample storage with built-in cupboards upstairs, and vast under-house storage space
- Good security, including Crimsafe security doors and security rated plantation shutters
- Manicured gardens that include a variety of fruit trees
- Fully fenced large garden for pets and children
- Off-street tandem car parking for at least two vehicles
- 8 km from the CBD
- A short stroll to the bus stop, and close to Eagle Junction and Wooloowin train stations
- Easy access to Airport Link and major arterial roads
- Serviced by a number of local cafes, restaurants and retailers
- Walking distance to Shaw Road sporting facilities
- Eco-friendly features include
- 3.5 kwh solar panels
- Solar hot water
- 10,000 L rain-water tanks
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.