Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Renovate or Detonate - 607m² (24* Perch) East Facing Allotment (Post War Home)
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Very rarely does a single level post war home come available in one of Hendra's finest Streets.
With unlimited future options, this beautifully presented property is sure to impress.
At a glance:
• Good size 607m2 allotment- Rear facing East
• Elite Family Address
• 15m2 Street frontage- approximate
• Easy to build on level land
• Large established, landscaped gardens that provide a sense of serenity and complete privacy;
• Currently tenanted with excellent tenant and holding income.
• Future development options include:
o Refurbishing existing premises and/or adding a floor;
o Demolish entire property and rebuild to personal plans
o Land bank this post war blue chip allotment- they are not making any more land
• Eagle Junction State School Catchment
• Quiet tree lined Street
• Rates $881.65p.qtr
• Blank canvas awaiting your dream home (not having to renovate the existing house)
• Only a few of post war homes remain in this precinct
This property is surplus to the sellers and will be sold. Contact agent to arrange your private viewing.
*all measurements are approximate.
Disclaimer - We have made our best endeavours to provide accurate information. We accept no responsibility for any errors or admissions. Buyers are encouraged to do their own research.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.