Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Contemporary Living at its Finest
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Light, bright, and airy, this impressive contemporary home represents the pinnacle of easy modern living. Designed to maximise comfort and liveability, this Hamptons style residence has been finished with a vast range of luxury appointments and modern conveniences. From the 2.7m high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, and a striking central void- the home's sophisticated design enhances light and space. With abundant living space, clever design, and a low maintenance backyard, this is a property that will appeal to buyers across all levels.
Positioned in the heart of one of Brisbane's most coveted communities, the home is within easy access to local amenity, retailers, and services. From popular local cafes and restaurants, to parks, schools, and public transport- Hendra is regarded for its easy lifestyle. This is a home your family will cherish for its position and its charm.
A must to inspect for any buyers seeking quality and contemporary style within the Inner-Northern suburbs.
Contact Leigh Kortlang for your private inspection on 0400 434 244.
36 Mein Street, Hendra features include;
- 415sqm of living in one of Brisbane's most popular suburbs
- Open-plan living/dining and kitchen area with access to outdoor entertaining area
- 2.7m high ceiling on both levels
- 200mm wide French oak wood floors
- Large open-plan kitchen with Butler's pantry, state of the art modern European appliances and New York natural marble benchtop
- Sprawling master suite with a stand-alone bathtub, his and hers' vanity, large walk-in-robe, plush carpets, ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking pool
- Sparkling in-ground pool, lawn space and manicured gardens
- Formal lounge and/or dining area
- All four bedrooms conveniently located on the upper-floor - ideal for families with younger children.
- Additional living area on upper floor.
- Second bedroom equipped with street-facing balcony, and built-in-robe
- Upstairs office and/or media room
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Zoned alarm system (controlled both internally and externally through app)
- CrimSafe security screens installed throughout
- Electronic gates on entry
- Zoned sprinkler system for gardens and lawn.
- Short walk to popular local cafes, Saabi' & The Hamptons'
- Short walk/ drive to T.C. Beirne Park & Bannister Park
- Easy access to soon to be completed Racecourse Village', which includes a brand-new Woolworths and multiple other retail services.
- Walking distance to Aviation High, Our Lady Help of Christians School
- Short drive to esteemed local private schools - Clayfield College, St Ritas & St Margarets.
- Easy access to local schools, major arterial roads, Airport Link, Sunshine Coast & Gateway Motorway.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
415m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.