Impeccably Designed Brand New Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enriched with natural light and showcasing cool breezes throughout, 11 Gordon Street offers a spacious and fluid floor plan over two levels, with an emphasis on entertaining and low maintenance living. Sleek design, modern functionality, and quality craftsmanship are the foundations of this beautiful newly-built architecturally designed family home.
With a highly coveted North-Easterly aspect, the home is designed to take advantage of natural light and promote cross-ventilation.
Immaculately presented, the lower level of the home showcases a sprawling living/dining area with an open plan kitchen and a seamless flow to the home's outdoor entertaining terrace. The second level of the home features all 4 bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring ensuite, walk-in-robe & street-facing balcony.
Situated in the heart of one of Brisbane's most popular communities, the property is positioned within walking distance to abundant amenity, retailers, parks, and schools. A must to inspect; this contemporary home will appeal to buyers seeking community in a desirable Inner-City locale.
If you would like to view the property, contact Leigh Kortlang today on 0400 434 244.
11 Gordon Street, Hendra features;
- Low maintenance North-East' land parcel in the heart of Hendra.
- Architecturally designed newly built home.
- Generous open-plan living & dining spaces leading out to the home's private outdoor entertaining terrace.
- Open-plan kitchen with large kitchen island, European appliances, built-in cabinetry.
- Stunning imported Italian floor tiles & plush carpets underfoot.
- Powder room on both levels.
- Master bedroom with en-suite, walk in robe and shared street-facing balcony with bedroom 2.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 both generous in size with built in robes.
- Air conditioning throughout the property.
- Ample storage throughout.
- Separate laundry with access to outdoor drying area.
- Secure parking with extra storage capacity.
- Alarm system and intercom access.
- Within walking distance to an abundance of local amenity including coffee shops,
- Restaurants and convenience stores.
- Walking distance to local schools (Our Lady Help of Christians & Hendra State School).
- Short drive to local esteemed private schools (St Margaret's, St Rita's College & Clayfield College).
- Easy access to major arterial roads (Airport Link, Kingsford Smith Drive & Gateway/ Pacific Motorways.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.