Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Lifestyle and Liveability on 814m²
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set on a large 814sqm land parcel, this contemporary home is a must-see for any buyer seeking style, quality, and liveability in a coveted Inner-City location.
Featuring sprawling, open-plan living areas awash with natural light, the home exudes comfort and warmth in every room. With a range of indoor and outdoor entertaining areas both upstairs and down, families of all sizes will enjoy abundant space to relax or play. Generously sized bedrooms, multiple living and/or dining rooms, a large media room/ teenager's retreat, and modern appointments are but a few of the many features here.
The covered outdoor entertaining pavilion is a highlight - creating the ultimate poolside sanctuary for lazy summer afternoons. Surrounded with lush tropical gardens, you will feel secluded and peaceful wherever you are on the property.
With sleek yet simple finishes, the home provides the ultimate canvas to transform this space into your own Inner-City haven. A truly superior home that will cater to your families' needs for years to come.
The owners of 69 Harding Street, Hendra are relocating and are committed to selling their much loved family home. Call Leigh Kortlang on 0400 434 244 to arrange a private viewing at your convenience today.
• Rare, large 814sqm land parcel in the heart of Hendra on two titles
• Positioned in a quiet, leafy street with a perfect North Aspect
• Generous open-plan living spaces, including living and dining areas, with abundant natural light
• Open-plan kitchen with large kitchen island, European appliances and built-in cabinetry
• Sprawling master suite with large ensuite & walk-in robe
• Large in-ground pool with deck, and outdoor entertaining/ dining pavilion - heating year round (solar &
• Fifth bedroom and/or guest-room located on ground floor
• 3 bathrooms
• Secure parking for two vehicles + extra room for storage
• Polished timber floorboards and high quality carpets throughout
• Street-facing balcony
• Lush, manicured tropical gardens
• Short walk to popular local cafes and retailers
• Walking distance to Aviation High, Our Lady Help of Christians School
• Short drive to esteemed local private schools - Clayfield College, St Ritas & St Margarets
• Easy access to local schools, major arterial roads, Airport Link, Sunshine Coast & Gateway Motorway
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.