Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Stunning Family Home on 1,012m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated over a sprawling 1,012m2 in highly coveted Newmarket Street, this single-level family home represents a truly unique offering to the Inner-North property market.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces and a private large backyard with pool, this classic Queenslander has been meticulously renovated with family in mind. Featuring open-plan proportions, polished timber floorboards and high ceilings with ornate woodwork detailing, every effort has been made to blend period appointments with modern design and functionality.
Land parcels of this size do not enter the market often. This may well be the home that you raise your family in for years to come. Whether you decide to keep the home in its current flawless state, or extend and build underneath to accommodate a larger family the choice is yours.
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Master suite with spacious walk-in-robe and ensuite
- The ultimate outdoor entertaining area with pool, outdoor living area and large manicured garden
- Secluded by a border of trees this block offers peace and privacy
- North-Easterly facing front balcony
- New kitchen and bathrooms
- Kitchen fitted with Smeg and Bosch appliances
- Double lock up garage
- Sprawling space underneath the house with immense potential to raise and remodel
- Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
- Back to Base alarm system
- Ample storage space both in house and underneath
- Large laundry with toilet to service the pool and laundry chute
- Close proximity to prestigious private / public schools St Ritas, Clayfield College, St Margaret's, Ascot State School and Our Lady Help of Christians
- 8km from the CBD
- Easy access to airports, major arterial roads and highways
- Short stroll to bus stop
- Short walk to local cafes Saabi, The Tuckshop & Dandelion & Driftwood
- TC Beirne & Bannister Park are both a two minute walk away
** This property is being sold by Auction therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for the website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.