Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Low-set Home in Hendra's Finest Street
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Comprising of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and multiple living areas over a single floor, this home is perfect for those seeking a quality low-set home in one of the Inner-North's most sought-after locations. Nestled in amongst Hendra's quiet tree-lined streets, the properties position offers amenity, convenience, and a unique sense of community.
Surrounded by gardens that provide peace and privacy, the home also features multiple courtyards and outdoor areas. Floor to ceiling windows provide an abundance of bright, natural light and breezes.
With a functional open-plan floorplan, generous living spaces and 604sqm of land, the property offers endless opportunities for it's new owner. Whether you decide to move straight in and enjoy all that Hendra has to offer or to renovate and remodel to your needs, one thing will be certain; the new owners of this property will be truly happy in this highly sought after location.
Inspect today at a time of your convenience or be sure to attend one of our weekly open homes.
89 Pring Street, Hendra features;
- 604sqm of premier Hendra real estate
- Low-set, easy maintenance home with multiple living areas both indoors and out
- Peaceful, private neighbourhood
- Perfect low set home ready for its new owners to move straight in or an opportunity to remodel and renovate to your needs
- Bright, open-plan kitchen which opens up to a large covered outdoor courtyard/ terrace
- Generous sized bedrooms (main with ensuite/WIR)
- Landscaped gardens
- Built in wardrobes & cabinetry
- Split cycle air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Short walk to popular local cafes and retailers
- Walking distance to Aviation High, Our Lady Help of Christians School
- Short drive to esteemed local private schools - Clayfield College, St Ritas & St Margarets
- Easy access to local schools, major arterial roads, Airport Link, Sunshine Coast & Gateway Motorway
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.