Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Classic Family Home on 612m²
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
The owners of this home are at the final stages of building their new home - so they need this property sold!
This is a sprawling, dual-level home that will cater to the every need of young and established families alike. With ample living space both inside and out, generous bedrooms, and an outdoor entertaining/ pool area that was designed for large family gatherings this is a grand family home positioned on a rare 612sqm land parcel.
The lower level of the home features multiple rooms for families to come together or hide away with 2 separate living areas and an open plan kitchen complete with European appliances and walk in pantry.
The private master suite features a dual vanity ensuite with walk in robe. Upstairs features the remaining 4 bedrooms, one including a second ensuite and walk in robe.
Updated with every modern convenience and lovingly cared for, this is a premium property in one of the Inner-North's most sought-after suburbs.
Contact Leigh Kortlang on 0400 434 244 or Jon Finney on 0412 984 491 to arrange a private inspection before this property goes to Auction on 28th October at 9am onsite.
6 Harding Street, Hendra includes;
• 612sqm of premier Hendra real estate
• Multiple large living/ media areas (upstairs and down) perfect for large families and guests
• High ceilings and generous open-plan proportions
• 12 x 3 metre swimming pool with waterfall feature
• Large kitchen with walk in pantry, European appliances and a water filter
• Master suite and bedroom two complete with walk-in-robe, ensuite with dual vanities
• Bedroom three with walk in robe and bedroom four with built-in robe.
• Large two car garage
• Downstairs office/ study
• Fully Ducted air-conditioning
• Vacuum-Aid System
• Laundry with external access
• Ample linen cupboards/ storage both upstairs and down
• 5000L water tank
• Short walk to an abundance of local amenity including coffee shops, restaurants and convenience stores
• Walking distance to local schools (Our Lady Help of Christians & Hendra State School)
• Short drive to local private schools (St Margarets, St Ritas & Clayfield College)
• Easy access to major arterial roads (Airport Link, Kingsford Smith Drive & Gateway/ Pacific Motorways
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
612m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.