Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Hamptons Style Home on 845m²
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting gracefully behind a white Hampton's style fence on meticulously manicured grounds, no expense or detail has been spared in the creation of this gorgeous family home. This superb residence has been sympathetically renovated to integrate modern living and functionality, yet preserving all of the charm from yesteryear. Upon arriving at 67 Pring Street, a sense of exhilaration will overcome you - finally you have found your new home!
The open plan living and dining areas are encased with walls of glass windows allowing soft filtered light in, while the soaring ceilings create a feeling of space and the polished timber floors give rich warmth. Bi-fold doors open up from the living area and seamlessly flow out to a private undercover entertainment deck that offers you the perfect space to sit and relax and take in the tranquil surrounds. This entertaining area overlooks the lush landscaped yard and sparkling in-ground pool. A kitchen that will delight the avid chef provides quality Miele appliances including an induction cook top, integrated dishwasher, smart storage options, and is delightfully finished with stone bench tops, and Carrara Marble splashbacks. A convenient butlers pantry and central breakfast bar verifies that this home is made for entertaining with ease.
Accommodation comprises of five generous sized bedrooms as well as a built-in study. The master suite offers a large walk-in robe and an incredibly stylish hotel style ensuite. An equally sublime main bathroom services the rest of the upper level. The fifth bedroom on the lower level has direct access to a third bathroom, making it perfect for use as a guest suite or teen retreat. With multiple living and entertaining areas spread over two levels, this home ensures family harmony, giving everyone their much desired privacy. On such a rare occasion does a home with this much style become available - This is a must to inspect to appreciate exactly what is on offer here!
- Multiple formal & informal living & entertaining areas + study area
- 5 generous sized bedrooms over two levels, 4 with built-in robes
- Luxurious master suite with hotel style ensuite & large built-in robe
- Ample chill out zones including a media room + front & rear decks
- Chefs kitchen with Miele appliances, Carrara Marble finishes + bulter's pantry
- Neutral colour scheme with ducted air-con to keep you comfortable
- Family sized laundry with outside access + dedicated storage areas
- Easy care Hardwood timber floors & quality carpets throughout
- Garage accommodation for two vehicles + extra storage space
- Manicured landscaped gardens + sparkling in-ground pool
- Close to every amenity, transport & surrounded by quality schooling
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
845m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.