Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Rare & Elegant Offering Positioned on Over Half an Acre of Land
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 5 Cars
Behind its discreet street presence and leafy surrounds fostering wonderful privacy, this engaging home introduces you to a haven far removed from the city's hustle and bustle. This delightful home boasts rare originality and an ambiance that will impress on first inspection.
Upon entering you are completely immersed in an ambient tranquility evoking a sense of peace and calm. An abundance of exquisite details add to the charm of the home and include stunning wooden floors, large sliding doors, high ceilings and multiple entertaining options. The large open plan design encourages the relationship between indoor and outdoor living and establishes a direct connection with the natural surrounds. The spacious gourmet kitchen overlooks the free-flowing living, dining and outside area and is wonderfully well appointed. Glass stacker doors slide open from the living areas providing an immediate connection with outside and overlook the sparkling in-ground pool and championship sized tennis court.
Accommodation comprises of six spacious bedrooms, including an exclusive parent's suite with balcony access, a large walk-in robe and an impressive ensuite featuring twin vanity, stone bench tops, sleek cabinetry and luxurious shower.
Positioned within the prestigious Ascot State School catchment area and extremely convenient to local grocers, boutiques and transport, this home is sure to impress the most discerning buyer. On such a rare occasion does a home with this much style become available - This is a must to inspect!
- Multiple living & entertaining areas over two levels
- Elevated block on 2,024m2 with north facing entertainment area
- Sought after position in family friendly location
- Traditional charm fused with modern conveniences
- Stylish kitchen with quality appliances & stone bench tops
- 6 generous bedrooms, 4 bathrooms + study
- Luxurious master suite with WIR, ensuite & balcony access
- Championship sized tennis court, in-ground pool & manicured gardens
- Ducted air-con, private & secure grounds + intercom entry & Bang&olufsen sound system
- 3 car garage + 2 car carport & ample dedicated storage
- 3000 bottle climate controlled wine cellar
Disclaimer - We have made our best endeavours to provide accurate information. We accept no responsibility for any errors or admissions. Buyers are encouraged to do their own research.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2,024m² / 0.5 acres
3 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.