Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Prestigeous Top Floor Promenade Apartment!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Situated high up on the fifteenth floor of the prestigious Promenade building, this apartment boasts a luxurious lifestyle, literally towering over everything in its proximity.
Generous open plan living and dining provides a comfortable place to relax and spread your wings, and an expansive private entertainer's balcony spills out through sliding stacker doors from the living area creating an open and spacious setting and allowing for cool breezes to flow throughout. This fantastic space provides absolutely stunning vistas of the Brisbane River and beyond, setting the perfect scene for entertaining on a grand scale. The gourmet kitchen is well suited to the aspiring chef and comes fully equipped with a range of quality European appliances. Generous accommodation comprises of two bedrooms, both with built-in robes. The master bedroom features a stylish ensuite, while a light filled bathroom services the second bedroom with separate shower and bath.
Enjoy the convenience of living in the Portside Wharf precinct, which is often regarded as Brisbane's premiere address. Revel in the luxury of having world-class restaurants and gourmet grocers, cafes, and designer fashion stores all just moments from your front door.
You are close by to the iconic Eat Street and the Ascot Farmer's Market, a short drive from the Royal Queensland Golf Course and the Domestic and International airports. Start your Saturdays off the way you've always wanted with a stroll along the river in this premiere location.
- Open plan living with relaxing river front views
- High ceilings throughout (2.5m up to 4.1M)
- Large master suite with ensuite
- Modern appointment throughout including split system air-conditioning
- Large entertainment area with stunning river front views
- Ample dedicated storage & separate built-in laundry
- Fully equip gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops
- Secure accommodation for one vehicle
- Two storage cages
- Complex features intercom entry
- Private living with moments to the Portside Wharf dining precinct
- Surrounded by transport options including a City Cat stop
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
123m² / 0.03 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.