Auction location: Ray White Ascot 1/138 Racecourse Road, Ascot
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Rare South/East Corner Apartment with River/City views!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Auction In-Rooms at Ray White Ascot 1/138 Racecourse Road, Ascot - 6pm 26th April 2018.
The latest offering in the riverside precinct of Hamilton and set proudly on the banks of the Brisbane River, this South-East Corner residence boasts absolutely awe-inspiring views over the river, the CBD and beyond. Architect designed by Cottee Parker Architects, to take full advantage of the idyllic and tranquil location and creating a functional, easy living home that personifies style and serenity.
Generous open plan living and dining provides a comfortable place to relax and spread your wings, and a balcony spills out through sliding stacker doors from the living area creating an open and spacious setting and allowing for cool breezes to flow throughout. This fantastic space provides absolutely stunning vistas of the City, Brisbane River and beyond, setting the perfect scene for entertaining all year round.
The kitchen is well suited to the aspiring chef and comes fully equipped with a range of quality European appliances including gas top cooking, under bench oven, sleek stone bench tops, ample smart storage options, and a convenient breakfast bar gives you a casual dining option at meal times. Generous accommodation comprises of two bedrooms, both with built-in robes. The master bedroom features a stylish ensuite, while the main bathroom services the second bedroom with shower over bath combination.
Be quick to inspect as South-East corner apartments with River/City views don't last long !
- Corner apartment with fluid open plan layout & great entertainment area
- Contemporary kitchen with quality appliances, stone tops + breakfast bar
- Entertainment balcony with stunning river and city views
- 2 generous bedrooms both with BIR + Euro style concealed laundry
- Split system air-conditioning and quality block out roller blinds
- Private living with direct connection to the Portside Wharf dining precinct
- 1 undercover car space with extra storage cage with secure lift access
- Complex facilities include sparkling podium level pool + common areas
- Surrounded by transport options, stroll to Racecourse Rd & only 5kms to the CBD
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.