Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Top Floor North/East Aspect with River Views!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This property would be a perfect purchase, situated on the top level with North/East aspects, it has an expansive outlook from its large wrap around balcony. Enjoy views of the Brisbane River, views North over looking Ascot, and Easterly looking out towards the Gateway Arterial.
Tenanted at $480 per week until the 16th of May 2019, this apartment is going to be a great investment, regardless of whether will you purchase to live in eventually, or hold as a sound addition to your property portfolio.
Revel in the luxury of having world-class restaurants and gourmet grocers, cafes, and designer fashion stores all just moments from your front door. You are close by to the iconic Eat Street and the Ascot Farmer's Market, a short drive from the Royal Queensland Golf Course and the Domestic and International airports. Start your Saturdays off the way you've always wanted with a stroll along the river in this premiere location.
At a Glance:
- 2 large bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Master Bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Large second bathroom including an internal laundry
- Split system air conditioning
- Stone benchtops and gas cook top in galley style kitchen
- Large wrap around balcony with panoramic views to North and East including River Views
- One Car space in secure car park
- Conveniently located above Portside Village with IGA Supermarket, restaurants, coffee shops etc.
- Park across the road and City Cat Ferry terminal only a short walk
- Airport is only 15 minutes away.
** Please note that the internal photos of the apartment are a couple of years old, please attend an open home to inspect in person, or contact Oliver to organise a private viewing **
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
116m² / 0.03 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.