Brand New Contemporary Home with City Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This home provides the features and lifestyle that the modern family desires. A stylish, contemporary exterior boasts a modern colour scheme, and hints at the design excellence within.
On offer downstairs is a centrally located chef's kitchen, with an abundance of Caesarstone benchtops, suite of stainless steel Miele appliances, custom cabinetry and butler's pantry. The matte black cabinetry is complemented by the light island benches and timber finishing's; this kitchen would not be out of place in a current design magazine. A spacious living area flows to the patio overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool and grassed backyard. The built-in BBQ area provides an outdoor entertaining space for family and friends, and is sure to be utilised year-round to appreciate the full city views.
Upstairs, a second living area ensures there is privacy and space for the growing family and is adjoined by a large balcony, ideally positioned to capture the breezes and city views. Three bedrooms are generously sized with built-in wardrobes and desks. A master suite offers a walk-in wardrobe and private balcony. Noteworthy in the ensuite is the rain shower, double vanity, and freestanding bathtub that overlooks the city.
No detail has been overlooked in the construction of this contemporary home; you can look forward to moving in with no further work to complete. Finally, the location is highly sought after; just moments from Clayfield and Ascot's most prestigious schools, in addition to shopping centres and public transport, 26 Ford Street represents the perfect opportunity for family living in the heart of one of Brisbane's most desirable suburbs.
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel Miele appliances and butler's pantry
- Master suite complete with city views, walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and private balcony
- Three additional generous bedrooms with built-in storage and desks;
- Feature wine cellar under staircase
- Two living areas plus media room, with upstairs balcony accessible from rumpus;
- Full city views from both levels at the rear of the home;
- Villeroy and Boch fixtures and fittings throughout
- Polished timber floors and carpeted bedrooms
- Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout + Vacumaid;
- Easy access to prestigious local schools, shopping, and public transport
- Double lock-up garage with ample storage
- Separate laundry and powder room on lower level
- Within Eagle Junction State School catchment
26A Ford Street, Clayfield is also currently for sale.
Please refer to back to realestate.com.au
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
405m² / 0.1 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.