Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
KALINGA PRECINCT OWNERS PURCHASED ELSEWHERE IMMEDIATE SALE REQUIRED
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This entry level home represents one of the best opportunities of the year come auction day and should not be missed. Well positioned in the highly desirable Kalinga precinct.
This delightful refurbished north facing home is uniquely positioned along side sprawling green space, offering peace and privacy in a blue ribbon location. With a strong sense of community at its heart, this popular neighbourhood of wide tree-lined streets wraps around hectares of parkland and kilometres of bike tracks & walking paths. Located in a quiet culdesac of only six neighbouring properties, this lovely home features dual living options with kitchenette, rumpus & bathroom downstairs with separate entry. North facing covered decks capture the afternoon bay breezes that give you the perfect space to unwind or entertain family and friends. Neat & sweet, this hidden gem is ready for a new owner to move straight in and enjoy.
- Rental potential as a whole $720-$740 per week
- Top level only $540-$600 per week
- Bottom level (granny flat) $250-$290 per week
- Separately metered upstairs to downstairs
- 3 bedrooms upstairs
- Optional granny flat/home office/teenagers retreat downstairs
- Neutral decor in kitchen & bathrooms with 30mm solid stone tops, floor to ceiling tiles
- Freshly polished hardwood timber floors
- Fully insulated internal/external walls
- 12V energy efficient lighting throughout
- Family friendly paved entertaining area
- Low maintenance, landscaped gardens
- Air Conditioning
- 4 Car lock up - remote access
- Kedron Brook walking tracks & bikeways, playground, sporting fields & off-leash dog parks are all at the doorstep
- Eagle Junction State School catchment
- Land 405sqm
Located in the highly desirable Kalinga Precinct with quality homes surrounding, it's a pleasure to come home to this neighbourhood. This home offers a stunning lifestyle or investment opportunity. Walking distance to the train, bus, local cafes & restaurants, quality private & public schools & Toombul Shopping centre, this home is a must to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.