Solid family home a stones throw from Oriel Rd Park 607m² Allotment
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This family friendly and generously proportioned home is positioned on a good sized blue chip hilltop allotment in one of Clayfield's elevated tree lined Streets. This home offers the ultimate Queensland lifestyle, perfect for family living, entertaining & further potential to renovate and add value.
A successful fusion of traditional features and contemporary finishes throughout have been achieved with intelligent use of space and stunning modern additions. The huge east facing entertainer's deck perfectly captures spectacular sweeping breezes.
Situated within walking distance of some of Brisbane's best public and private schools, including being situated in the Ascot State School catchment area. It also offers easy access to Brisbane Airport, ICB & tunnels and all amenities.
At a glance:
- Open Plan Kitchen, dining & living - on ground level opening up to entertaining
- Gourmet Kitchen with Stone Benches & Ilve 6 Burner Stove
- Covered East facing Alfresco Entertainment area with Spa
- Multiple Living Zones
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Walk-in Robe
- Both Air-Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Modern Bathrooms
- Double Remote Garage with internal access to the home
- 607 sqm Land Fully Fenced + child friendly
- Wide Street Frontage together with an Elevated Setting
- Wide Side Access, Room for Boat or Trailer
- Ascot State School Catchment
- Walking Distance to Quality Private Schools
- Circa 1950's
Conveniently located and close to Oriel Park, it is a pleasure to come home to this neighbourhood. This home offers a stunning lifestyle and is a delight to live in, with so much space, inside and out to enjoy. Walking distance to the local cafes & restaurants, quality private & public schools, this home is a must to inspect. Live here for a couple of years and then customise to your needs. Perfect aspect & position. Your kids and or your grandkids will love it.
An inspection will impress!
Disclaimer - We have made our best endeavours to provide accurate information. We accept no responsibility for any errors or admissions. Buyers are encouraged to do their own research.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.