It's got to be seen to be believed!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
Hidden behind a secure wall on 2,034 sqm of elevated land is an architecturally designed 4-bedroom family home across 3 levels in a tranquil oasis right in the heart of Clayfield.
From the secure gated entry, sandstone steps lead up to beautiful gardens featuring an impressive fountain, towards an outstanding double-door entrance. To one side of the entrance are formal living and dining rooms divided by a two-way open fireplace, both featuring 3mtr ceilings, bay windows, French style doors and exquisite parquetry floors, highlighting just some of the home's architectural charm.
Featuring a fully lit tennis court with a courtside pavilion and an enormous sparkling swimming pool set amongst beautiful manicured gardens, this home has been architecturally designed to provide the ultimate combination of private spaces and options for entertaining; both indoors and out.
The functional and relaxed kitchen is both spacious and thoughtfully designed using Gaggenau and Miele kitchen appliances and granite bench tops, flowing effortlessly out to the enormous pool and sandstone terrace.
Three bedrooms all with built-ins are located on the entry level, with the main master ensuite occupying its own upper floor with separate walk in dressing room and sitting area.
The lower level houses a wine cellar, theatre room and fully equipped home office with more storage areas and another bathroom.
- Established garden with irrigation
- Full size tennis court with lights and pavilion
- Security gate with video and intercom
- Large infinity edge pool
- Parquetry floors throughout the informal family living and dining areas
- Double sided fire place and mahogany joinery in the formal rooms
- 3 metre high ceilings throughout
- Marble finishes throughout bathrooms
- Home office with separate bathroom
- Home cinema
- Wine cellar with capacity for 1,800 bottles
- Secure garage with parking for up to 6 cars and plenty of storage
- Close to shops and major shopping centres Toombul and Chermside
- Walking distance to transport
- Sits in the Ascot State School catchment zone
- In the area are some of Brisbane's best secondary schools
- Easy access to the Gateway Arterial Roads and airports
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2,034m² / 0.5 acres
6 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.