Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Family Queenslander in one of Clayfield's Most Regarded Streets!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Inspect by appointment, 0431 708 697.
1. Premiere Clayfield address, perfect family home.
2. Renovated Queenslander, with potential to add further value.
3. Ascot State School Catchment, and close to Brisbane's Private Schools.
Situated in one of Clayfield's finest streets, ideally positioned on an over-sized 25 perch (577m2) elevated parcel of land, this property enjoys a multitude of living zones and a ground floor entertaining area overlooking the resort style pool & spa.
Featuring 5 spacious bedrooms, four generous sized bathrooms and multiple living areas with soaring ceilings, this home is perfect for the modern-day family. All family bedrooms are conveniently located on the upstairs level with the guest bedroom located downstairs along with the ample living rooms and gourmet open plan kitchen. If you're looking for a classic family home where you can live and entertain in a stylish and relaxed atmosphere, then this property is for you.
Sefton Avenue is home to many established family homes, this private street hosts friendly and vibrant neighbours, a truly peaceful and harmonious community to be a part of. You will not compromise on your lifestyle living in this home, this street, this suburb!
The many positive attributes this home offers are:
- Spacious main bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite bathroom with spa
- 2 Generous sized bedrooms upstairs and guest bedroom downstairs, all with built-ins
- Airy Sunroom/Bedroom with plenty of sash windows to catch the NE breezes and to take advantage of the view to Stradbroke Island on a clear day
- 4 Bathrooms - Ensuite, Main upstairs with separate toilet, Guest Bathroom downstairs (all Gas Hot Water System) and Outdoor Bathroom (Electric Hot Water System)
- Good size laundry with 2 large double stainless steel sinks, plenty of bench space, storage and laundry Chute
- High Ceilings, Polished Floorboards
- Large quality Kitchen with granite benchtops, Island bench/Wine rack, European appliances, gas cooktop & breakfast bar and loads of storage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Western Red Cedar timber slat blinds and solid timber doors
- Spacious media room with built-in timber bar
- Covered all-weather entertaining areas
- Beautiful sparkling heated pool/large fully tiled spa with glass waterline tiles, in-floor air blower, in-floor cleaning system and genus automation controlled from inside the home
- 10,000 litre underground tank with pump connected to outside taps for watering gardens and washing cars
- Established landscaping enhanced by the beautiful natural colours of Himalayan sandstone paving
- Large double lock up garage with remote automatic tilt-a-door, rear storage room with built-ins
- Fully fenced with traditional wrought iron & block work front fence and video intercom
- Security system and window locks throughout
- Surrounded by Brisbane's finest homes
- Ascot State School Catchment
Disclaimer - We have made our best endeavours to provide accurate information. We accept no responsibility for any errors or admissions. Buyers are encouraged to do their own research.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
577m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.