Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Stunning Family Retreat set upon a tranquil 7,511m²
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Opportunities like this are few and far between...
This one-owner double cavity brick home spans 40m in length across one level and has been Architecturally designed in a way that is bound to impress a multitude of buyers.
Beautifully landscaped gardens surround the private & expansive lawn at the front of the home - creating the perfect level space for a sparkling pool.
Upon entering the front doors you will immediately appreciate the distinctive design - high raked ceilings with Ironwood rafters and stunning Malaysian Rosewood VJs create a grand sense of space and with bonded insulation the perfect environment is maintained in all seasons. A magnificent internal garden provides an unique ambience and further highlights the tranquillity of this fabulous lifestyle location.
This is the perfect home for families requiring that extra space - A large level yard at the rear of the fully fenced property provides the ideal opportunity to keep horses, and the huge entertaining deck overlooks an expansive area where the kids can play to their hearts content - billy carts, slip'n slide - there is so much room to get out and enjoy that acreage lifestyle!
- 4 Bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Massive master bedroom with walk in robe and Ensuite
- Additional room perfect for utility / storage
- Oversized main bathroom with separate shower & bath and plenty of storage
- Separate toilet
- Spacious, well appointed laundry
- Inviting sunken lounge room with fireplace perfect for those winter months
- Formal dining
- Large family room
- Huge well appointed kitchen with new gas cooktop, rangehood, & Smeg appliances including Oven, Convection Microwave, Warming Oven combination
- Expansive deck perfect for entertaining with plumbed gas BBQ and stainless bench
- 3 x car remote lock up garage with storage and plenty of room for off street parking of additional vehicles, boat, trailer, caravan
- Garaging has fantastic potential to convert to teenager retreat / dual living with additional bathroom containing shower and toilet
- Security screens & Alarm
- Solar Hot Water
Cashmere has so much to offer in terms of location and lifestyle being central to fantastic schools and all amenities with the bonus of endless green space. The home is nestled within a koala corridor and is just a kilometre from an abundance of walking tracks through the adjacent State Forest.
With reliable transport options & Brisbane's CBD just 30 mins drive this is an opportunity not to be missed!
For all further enquiries, please contact Stacey on 0466 725 490.
- Alarm System
7,511m² / 1.86 acres
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.