Grand Character Home on 812m² of Premier Ascot Land
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned on 812sqm of elevated land in the heart of Ascot with views to Moreton Bay, this elegant home presents a flawless blend of old-world character and quality modern appointments. With 23.2metres of North-facing street frontage, the property is situated on one of Ascot's finest land parcels.
Original appointments such as pressed metal ceilings, ornate plaster cornices, bay windows, stained glass, and polished timber floorboards add to the stately grandeur of the property.
The home includes a range of large, open-plan living spaces both indoors and out. Ideal for casual gatherings or formal celebrations, the meticulous renovations to the original property have enhanced the modern liveability of the home.
With large bedrooms, ample dining/ living and entertaining space, the thoughtful design of home is evident in all corners. Perfect for families both small and large - this is a rare opportunity to own a grand character home in one of Brisbane's most coveted addresses.
If you would like a private inspection of this stunning property, please contact Leigh Kortlang on 0400 434 244 for further details.
81 Towers Street, Ascot features;
- 812sqm of elevated, North-facing real estate in one of Ascot's most sought-after streets
- 23.2m street frontage
- Ascot State School catchment
- Walking distance to both Ascot State School & St Margarets
- Sprawling front yard - ideal for children & pets
- Multiple living spaces, both indoors and out
- Grand entry hall
- Dining room with stunning high ceilings finished with plaster cornices/ pressed metal
- Original chandeliers/ light fixtures
- Large, modern open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops and European appliances
- Main bedroom with bay windows, ensuite and WIR
- Large stone fireplace
- Rumpus/ media room
- Guest quarters with ensuite
- Street-facing deck and large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- Swimming pool
- Built in wardrobes
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
812m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.