Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Unique Art Deco opportunity in Ascot
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned in grand Meerawa', one of the area's few Art Deco buildings, this character-rich apartment offers a wonderful opportunity to capitalise on unique original features and an elevated position in a prestigious Ascot postcode. The apartment is immaculate throughout with high decorative ceilings, polished hardwood flooring, original timber detailing and leadlight windows creating a majestic sense of style seldom seen in today's modern architecture.
Enjoying cooling summer breezes and double-brick construction, the apartment provides a comfortable haven with the potential to add value with a little designer styling. The proportions are generous and the 2 bedroom layout is highly functional with separate living and dining spaces plus a modern kitchen and lovely district outlook adding to the appeal.
Ideal for a young couple, downsizer or investor, the quiet location also promises close convenience to Brisbane's CBD, Ascot schools and lower Crosby Road's revitalised residential precinct where boutique developments and new caf scene are adding plenty of atmosphere and cosmopolitan appeal.
- 2 bedrooms, large master with built-ins and window seat
- Original bathroom featuring timeless Deco-era white tiling
- Great-size modern gas kitchen with adjoining laundry room
- Elegant dining room with lovely windows and natural light
- Separate lounge room, high ornate ceilings, picture rails
- Entrance hall with linen cupboard, polished timber floors
- Parking space, superbly maintained building
- Ascot State School Catchment
- Short stroll to Crosby Park, cafes and buses to the city
1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.