- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This low set home on a corner position is very spacious internally and features gardens and rear yard. Walk to Ascot State School and Oriel Park!
- Neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher and ample storage and bench space
- Family room/dining room with polished floorboards and air-conditioning
- Formal living room
- Main bedroom with built in robes has a sunny retreat
- Teenagers retreat or guest room with outdoor balcony (room for a pool table!)
- Laundry room and second bathroom
- Double carport which can be utilised as an outdoor entertaining area
- Pets considered upon application
To book a time to inspect your new home, simply click on "email agent" to arrange. By registering, you will instantly be informed of any updates or cancellations for your appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.